Wednesday 30 November 2011

Peter Moyo Buys first Car

Young Igwe with his wheels

AFFABLE Utakataka Express heir Peter Moyo is elated about his latest acquisition. The young Igwe is now rolling in a white tinted Honda Avantage which he purchased a fortnight ago. The 22-year-old paraded his model at Extra Mile Leisure Spot on Friday where he shared the stage with Oliver Mtukudzi and rhumba musician Energy Mutodi. 

A bubbling Peter told H-Metro that he foresees a bright future even without his dad. “It’s my new car. “I bought it two weeks ago from my twin-friends Calisto and Chris in Kwekwe. “It cost US$7 500 and my uncle Knowledge Chosa helped me to settle the full amount. “The band uses the other Chariot and I thought it was good to get something of my own,” he said
An excited Peter could not hide his elation as he afforded H-Metro a chance to ride in his vehicle. “I never thought I was going to own a car at such a tender age. Pindai mukati muzvionere sister. “It’s a blessing and I want to appreciate what God has done for me all my life. “I am managing to sustain myself and the family,” he said

When H-Metro asked Peter whether he had a driver’s licence, he said: “I obtained one in January this year although my dad had taught me to drive before. “Haa mati ndiri chidhuura here sister. I also have a personal driver who normally takes me to shows. “It’s because I will be very tired every time I come off stage.

“I decided to put this tint because I don’t what to be spotted wherever I go. “At times I need my privacy,” said the soft spoken singer. Meanwhile, the youthful singer sent revellers wild in the open air joint as he played some of his late father’s hits such as Naye, Samanyemba, Toita basa, Ndiro yababa among other tracks. It seems Peter is getting better with each outing. (H-Metro)

No comments:

Post a Comment