Thursday 1 March 2012

Celine Dione cancels shows due to inflamed vocal cord

Celine Dione
Celine Dione has been advised by her doctors to pull out of planned gigs in Las Vegas due to inflamed vocal cords. Celine, 43, said: '“I tried to sing at my sound check last week, and I had no control of my voice whatsoever.

'We thought that after a few days’ rest I would improve, but it wasn’t getting any better.' Originally the singer had hoped she would only have to cancel performing until March 3, but she was dealt a hammer blow by doctors at the renowned UCLA Medical Centre in Los Angeles.

On Monday she was diagnosed with a viral illness and weakness in her right vocal cord by Dr Gerald Burke, who is an authority in voice disorders. Wish her a speedy recovery!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment