Thursday 7 June 2012

I am not dating Maneta

Wicknell Chivayo
Zimbabwe’s big Brother StarGame housemate Maneta Mazanhi says she is dating businessman Wicknell Chivayo. Maneta, who was described by her sister Tendai as “eye candy”, told her fellow housemates that she was deeply in love with Wicknell.

But Wicknell laughed off the claims saying he and Maneta were not an item. “I am flabbergasted by her assertions. If indeed that’s what she said her claims are absurd. I am sick and tired of girls seeking greener pastures going around saying I am in love with them,” he said.

Wicknell said he was a religious person who believed in one woman. “I believe in one man, one woman. However, as a patriotic Zimbabwean I would want her to win though I vehemently deny any involvement with her,” he said.

Wicknell runs a flourishing transport company based in Southerton and is one of the big spenders and socialites in Harare. At one time he made the headlines after he posed for pictures with wads of US dollars.

It would appear the Bulawayo-born Maneta could just be playing her game as she knows too well that dragging names like Wicknell could help her score points. This is, however, contrary to her initial game plan, where she made viewers and fans believe that she could play the game without riding on anyone’s fame.

“I am my own person and I have my own capabilities and I am fearfully and wonderfully made,”she once claimed.Maneta has four older sisters and a brother and she is studying for law degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment