Saturday 14 January 2012

Compliments of the New Season

Greetings to you all my avid readers. Sincere apologies for the break out in communication over the month of December. I was on vacation, somewhere in no man's Island where aids of communication where not functional. I really needed this break as I was almost drowning in fatigue due to over working. I thank God I had a deserved break and rested well, I hope you all enjoyed your Xmas and New year.

New Year, New Plans. ZimbeatNews will be moving a step ahead in terms of providing you our esteemed readers with fresh Entertainment news as it happens. This re-positioning will put our blog in line with high ranked Zimbabwe entertainment blogs.

I wish you all the best in 2012. May all your goals come to pass in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!!!!

Have a prosperous year ahead!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment