Sunday 25 March 2012

Mai Charamba working on new album

Mai Charamba - New album in the offing
Following a three-year break from the studio, gospel diva Olivia Charamba is working on a new album that will be released soon. Mai Charamba said she takes her time when working on albums and does not rush to release unpolished material.

I am working on something which will be soon unveiled. I will let you know when we finish recording, but it has been my style to take time to release albums, she said.

Mai Charamba said she is taking time to fine-tune the album in order to produce quality music. My previous albums have been well received because I took time to work on them. I believe the next album will appeal to my fans and they should expect it soon, Mai Charamba said.

She thanked her husband Pastor Charles Charamba for being supportive to her projects, saying without him she could not have successfully completed the albums.

Baba Charamba has been very supportive to my projects and thats why I have been doing well. As usual he will be a backing vocalist and producer for the album, she added.

Mai Charambas last album, The Gospel, was released in 2009 and was received well locally and abroad. She said if all goes well she will make a video for the album. Culled from Newsday

No comments:

Post a Comment