Monday 28 May 2012

Hosiah Chipanga launches church

Hosiah Chipanga
Mutare-based singer Hosiah Chipanga last week launched his Messiah Apostolic Institution prophetically Peoples Institution (Mapipi) at Dangamvura Beit Hall church in Mutare. Chipanga told NewsDay that he would soon start crusades.

We have finally launched Mapipi and very soon we are going to embark on crusades in which my band will perform, said Chipanga. He said he was inspired by the turnout at his launch adding he will now focus more on preaching the word of God. Read on


The turnout was just good and it has showed me that it will be the next big thing that God has sent me to do besides music, he said. The Vaparidzi Veshoko leader said his musical fans must know that he will be performing for the benefit of his church.

My fans must know that the live shows are now for the benefit of the church, he said. The Kwachu Kwachu hitmaker gave an assurance to his fans that he will not abandon them and will soon release an album.

I am now a church leader, but then the duties will not see me leaving my fans alone. Very soon they must look forward to an album. Chipanga announced his intentions to start a church last year claiming that it was going to be bigger than other churches because he had been singularly sent by God to do his works. Newsday

No comments:

Post a Comment