Saturday 5 May 2012

Usain Bolt records Hip Hop Song

Usain Bolt
Being the world's fastest man is clearly not enough for Usain Bolt - though you may wish he'd never tried his hand at rapping once you hear this attempt.

The Jamaican sprinter - who will be going for gold in both the 100 and 200 metre events at the London Olympics this summer - has unofficially released 'Faster Than Lightning', where he raps over a beat mixed by DJ Steve Porter.

The laid back 26-year-old has no plans to officially release the song, though he has made a video for it, which you can watch below... Some of the lyrics include: 'I need to go faster, I need to work harder, I need to keep driving to the finish.

'No matter who you are, no matter what you’re doing, you’re not gonna catch me, you’re not gonna beat me.' He goes on: 'When I hit the top speed I turn on the afterburner.' Newsdzezimbabwe

No comments:

Post a Comment