Saturday 23 June 2012

Kris Jenner defends 'protective' decision to put curious Kim on birth control at 14

Kris Jenner came under fire this week for putting her daughter Kim Kardashian on birth control at the tender age of 14. But the Keeping up the Kardashians matriarch is now defending her actions, saying her liberal parenting ways were a strategy to 'protect' her kids.

And the mother of five daughters admits she felt no hesitation putting 'all' of her girls on the birth control pill as soon as they expressed an interest in sex.

 'You want to protect your kids,' Jenner tells TV personality Bethany Frankel, in an interview which will air on Monday.'Kim came to me and you know, was very honest with me and said ''Mummy I think I’m feeling, you know, sexual,'" Jenner tells Frankel on the new Fox daytime talk show Bethany.

'What I did as a parent with all my girls, when I felt like it was that time in their life that they were going to that step... I drove as fast as I could to the gynecologist’s office,' she says. Dressed in a demur white lace dress, Jenner is defiant in the interview.  Watch the interview below:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment