Wednesday 27 June 2012

Water saved my eyes - Roki



Roki says milk possibly saved his eyes from serious damage after Maneta poured detergent all over his face.
When his eyes started stinging after the detergent had been poured into them Roki ran out screaming, “My eyes! My eyes!” He said that he initially poured lots of water on them and then remembered something his mother had told him as a kid.


“I remember she said something about milk and so I called out for milk. Someone thought I had gone crazy and asked me why I wanted milk but I told them to just bring it. I poured that into my eyes and that helped a lot.”

The doctor who attended to him later told him that the milk had been a timely intervention, acting as a neutralising agent for the detergent and preventing serious harm from coming to his eyes. “Right now I have a slight problem in that my eyes dry up quickly, especially when I am out in the wind,” he said. “I have eye drops that I am using to keep them moist but I was told that the eyes will heal themselves soon.”


But Roki and Maneta have been going round giving interviews to local media saying there that they had no beef with each other. Roki, who has not been able to stop saying, “Maneta is a nice girl,” in every interview since his return last week was asked by the DJ Tich Mataz just how much he liked Maneta. “Very much,” was the response. “I was not aware that Roki was married until I got back to Zimbabwe,” commented .

“Are you married Roki?” Tich asked. There was no straight answer and instead the conversation moved to the number of kids that Roki has- five. At his party on Saturday two of his baby mamas, Pauline Gundiza and Melody Musekiwa (his current girlfriend) were there. Melody chilled with him in the VIP section while Pauline danced in the main section of the club with other patrons.

Roki told journalists last week that Pauline was his first love and the ‘mother of my kids’ and that he would always have ‘something’ for her. Melody, a dancer, told the Sunday Mail while Roki was in the house that she did not mind if he slept with any of the women on the Big Brother Show as long as he brought the money home. zimbojam

No comments:

Post a Comment