Sunday 15 July 2012

Goldie evicted from BBA

Goldie
After battling for 70 days, Nigeria’s last standing representative in the Big Brother Stargame show, Goldie, has been evicted. The 28-year-old entertainer was evicted today, Sunday, July 15, 2012 during the weekly eviction hosted by the regular host, I.K Osakioduwa.

Minutes before the show, the Nigerian singer had predicted her exit saying to Biggie, that she would have loved to spend her last three hours in a good mood with her lover, Prezzo but for some reasons felt strange it won’t happen, ‘I would have wanted it to be different.
I don’t think I will make it. I pray I do, but for some reason, I know I won’t make it‘, a sad Goldie said, after the fight she had with Prezzo over the missing ring, which he claims was his grandmother’s.

Embittered, Goldie refused Prezzo’s demand for a hug as she walked out of the house in tears. With Goldie's exit from the BBA gameshow, it means Nigeria is now out of the game. This will be the first time in three years the great African nation will not produce a BBA winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment