Wednesday 18 July 2012

'I am buying Maneta a brand new car - Businessman Wicknell

Wicknell and Maneta
Harare businessman Wicknell “B.I.G” Chivayo has pledged to buy Maneta a brand new car. Maneta and Wicknell made headlines when the former is said to have claimed dating the young businessman.
Wicknell then told the Daily News that he was buying Maneta a car to make the haters envy. Driving a silver BMW X6 the businessman showed he meant business, pledging to silence all his and Maneta’s “haters”.


“I am buying her a car this week. I am just waiting for quotations from dealerships and I will purchase it for her. It is my way of making the haters hate more and show them that they do not even matter. Maneta and I will be like brother and sister.

“She is my sister and also a very nice girl. As for plans of hooking up in the other way, no. That relationship will not even last as I have a girlfriend and Maneta is too small for me anyway. I love big women,” he said.

Wicknell was at the centre of controversy when he was accused of fraud. He was facing eight counts of fraud and one count of money laundering and was acquitted a month ago in Bulawayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment