Sunday 8 July 2012

Rapper Lil Wayne's mother weds

Lil Wayne’s mother Miss ‘Cita’ and her boo Avery Goff have released their wedding pictures.
After years of being a grandma to the children of a son who continues to sew his wild oats, Cita Carter walked down the aisle accompanied by her rap mogul son and members of his Cash Money/Young Money family.

On hand for the celebration were her son Lil Wayne, Wayne’s father figure Bryan ‘Birdman Williams’ as well as Mack Maine and Birdman’s brother Ronald “Slim.”

Also on hand were three of the mothers of her grandchildren; singer Nivea, Toya Wright and Sarah Vivian, the mother of Dwayne Michael Carter III. Actress Lauren London, who also has a son with Lil Wayne, was not at the ceremony

Lil Wayne's sons
On Friday, a photographer by the name of Heather, who shot the wedding, posted images on her website while revealing that she was a bit nervous to shoot the ceremony considering who ‘Jacida’s son was’.
She also added that things turned out great, saying: “ I must admit I was a tad bit nervous considering who Jacida’s son was . I have had several friends ask what it was like to shoot a wedding with such a huge celebrity there and I have to say I caught myself smiling at the obvious LOVE he had for his mom and his children and theirs for him . It just reminded me how real the bond of family is!
“ Everything about this day was so incredibly lovely from the bride , to the amazing decor to the most adorable children I have ever seen. Thanks Jacida and Avery for entrusting me to capture one of the most special days of your lives , it was an honour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment