Sunday 11 March 2012

'I miss my friend': Ray J opens his heart

Ray J and Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston's boyfriend Ray J has finally opened his heart and revealed he looks at a picture of the singer on his phone for comfort. Kim Kardashian's former lover said he is still in pain after a 'tough' few weeks.

And the hip hop vocalist said he was still in pain following the I Will Always Love You singer's shock death in Beverly Hills last month. The 31-year-old, who dated Whitney off and on for a number of years, said: 'I really miss my friend.

'I really do, I'm still hurting. I just want to say, like Whitney, I love giving back to the kids. 'It's just such a tough time for me. I've been through a lot in these past two weeks. 'I may have to look at life in a whole different way. 'I always look at my phone because I have a picture of someone I really love, and it helps me through the day.

'This is all new for me. I'm really emotional right now. 'What I will say is that I loved, and I'm hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment