Thursday 26 January 2012

Stunner releases three singles

Stunner
CONTROVERSIAL rapper Desmond “Stunner” Chideme yesterday released three singles off his forth-coming album as he seeks to test the market. The three singles, Panofa Munhu, Sele and Take me back are tracks that will feature on his sixth album entitled Ndauraya Munhu due for release soon.

In an interview with H-Metro, Stunner said the singles were aimed at testing the market. “The singles are for all my fans to listen to while they wait for my next album. I am still doing other tracks for the album so I am not really sure how many tracks I will feature on my next album though I have already come up with the title of the album.

“I did an accompanying video of the track, Sele, which features Robie G and Jusa Dementor. “I recorded that track during my tour of the UK and decided to record its accompanying video. I also shot three other videos including one titled Ndimi mafans (Boys retonaz), a dedication to all mashark fans. In total I shot three videos whilst I was on tour and some final touches are just being done to them before they can be released,” he said.

After releasing the scorching hot Godo track, Stunner will be under pressure to deliver something of that quality to his fans. Of the three singles he has released, the track Panofa Munhu is likely to be another chart-topper.
All tracks where produced by Doctor Clarence. (Hmetro)

No comments:

Post a Comment