Wednesday 22 February 2012

Justin Bieber releasing second book

The 17-year-old singer - whose first book 'First Step 2 Forever: My Story' has sold over one million copies since its release in 2010 - will release a second photographic compilation, 'Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started' in September. The book will feature exclusive candid photos of the star filming his 'Never Say Never' movie, performing across the world and recording his next album 'Believe'.

He said in a statement: "I'm so excited to be working on another book with Harper Collins. "Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can't wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book.
" And it seems the book is not the only piece of good news for Justin's fans.The 'Baby' hitmaker has announced he hopes to release a new song to download through itunes next week. He tweeted today: "so next week is my birthday and maybe a week from today i might be on a song called #LiveMyLife on ITUNES. maybe. :) (sic)" (Sowetanlive)

No comments:

Post a Comment