Thursday 2 February 2012

Stunner Sex Symbol of 2011

Stunner
IN popular culture a “sex symbol” is a person that is admired for their sex appeal. Most of these individuals are famous actors, musicians, or models that have an extensive media following. But while the traditional way of labelling someone a sex symbol has been based on physical appearance, we will take a slightly different approach. 

We believe that Zimbabwe’s sex symbol for 2011 was urban grooves artiste, Desmond “Stunner” Chideme. 
Born on May 11, 1980, Stunner started the year 2011 in the news for sex and ended it in the news for sex! 
For that he became a symbol for sex. Rewind to January 4, 2011 and Stunner underwent circumcision. He revealed to H-Metro that he was taking a six-week sabbatical from sex, which was a condition for the exercise. 

Stunner even showed H-Metro the evidence of their circumcision. “I’m going to stay faithful to my one sexual partner and also use protection. I told my girlfriend (about circumcision) and she is very happy about it. “My woman is happy for me.” In August Stunner was in the UK and during an interview he all but gave a description of his girlfriend, the glamourous Pokello Nare. 

Asked about his idea of a sexy woman, Stunner said:  “Someone who believes in herself and is able to tell me what to do and I actually do it. I want a challenging, strong woman. It would be nice to have someone who is well-built: slim waistline, sexy eyes, and I don’t have a problem with light-skinned women.” 

In December we then got to find out about Pokello in the most explicit way. Stunner and Pokello recorded themselves having sex and the images later found their way on internet and multimedia, first via facebook and later circulated via WhatsApp. So either side of producing the gem Godo, Stunner was making sex news in the year 2011. For that he gets the dubious award of being the country’s Sex Symbol for last year! (HMetro)

No comments:

Post a Comment